About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009



Eli was pretty excited to hear that his Aunt Wendy, Uncle Tony and cousins were coming to visit!





Here, Papa and Eli are playing their favorite game...Slipper Theft!

You'll notice that I'm not in any of the Christmas pictures. And you'll assume that's because I was taking all the pics. Nope. I was in my room sleeping because I had SWINE FLU! I'm still taking anti nausea meds so I can get something in my system, but I'm doing much, much better! But I missed Eli's first Christmas morning. Later that day, the gang went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks in the theater...Eli's first theater experience!




Eli tearing in to his gifts. I hear he had a great time.




A very serious game of checkers




Come on Papa! Beat him!


My sister in law and her family. We love when they visit!



Eli enjoying one of his new toys


Dave with his nephews



Aunt Wendy and Eli. I love this piture!

No comments: