About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Ready, Set, GO!

My trip was uneventful, yet eventful at the same time.  It's about 5am and I can't sleep.  Our internet wasn't working well last night (probably due to the massive party at the Square!) so I didn't post.  More later...just wanted to let you know we're here...Man, I love this country!

2 comments:

The McEacherns said...

I think Kiev Days is going on...hence the party! We arrived in Kiev for the very first time in 2004 on Kiev Day, and our Metro ride was interesting to say the least!

Siyang E Phoyadx said...

Man! I wish I could go with you.