About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Pictures!!



















9 comments:

Chelle's Tidbits said...

I love these pictures thanks for sharing them. Amelia is beautiful. You are one lucky family! God Bless.

Susan said...

Aww, Natalie, she is PRECIOUS! I'm sure Eli is anxious to meet her and I know you guys can't wait to have her HOME! I'm so happy for you! Will continue to pray for you all! :)

Chris Haven said...

very cute! what a sweetie.

Deb Weaver said...

She is so beautiful! So excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to meet your new daughter!!

Dove Familie said...

What a beautiful daughter - congratulations!!

The McEacherns said...

Love 'em!

junglemama said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

So cute!!! What a blessing!!

The McGowans said...

How fun for all of you to have such a fancy little girl!