About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

June of Twos

June can be qualified as the month of twos.  The first two weeks we had two fairs (we only went to one), two field days and two graduations.  Fortunately all the events were on different days, so we were able to attend everything.  Phew!  I was a little worn out after all our events, but it was well worth it :)




Here are my rainbow animals after Eli's school fair.  They had a petting zoo and horses they could ride.


Dad and Eli went to an Indy Race on Belle Isle.  They had a blast!


And Amelia and I got to hang out for a couple days.


I find it much more entertaining to let my children dress themselves.


Eli's field day was first.  He was such a trooper, even though he wasn't as fast as his teammates.  


He was fine until the last event.  He was too tired to participate!


Amelia's events were the next day.    What a clown!


Her brother was there to cheer her on :)








I love how much my kids love each other!  Best Buds.

Graduation pics to come soon...the kids are heading out of town next week, so I hope to get some time to update with lots of thoughts and pictures.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I just popped in to see how you all were doing. Looks like things are going really well for you all!