About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pictures

Eli and I are exhausted today because I'm transitioning Eli to sleep in his room alone. I started this on Friday. I was all prepared to brag about how easy he is because he slept through the night on Friday night. He only got up once and went back to bed fast. Not so last night. He was up every two hours last night calling out to me. I only went in the room if he started to scream. I knew if he got too scared he'd come out to me. And he did several times. I put him back in his room and sat in the rocking chair until he fell asleep again. Maybe it's too early, but I know I can't go back now. At least I don't think so. Maybe I can. Wait, what day is it today? I'm hanging on by a thread right now...hopefully Eli goes to bed fast tonight.

Here are are some fun things from this week. You can really see Eli's personality shining through more and more.
Chillin' with the Elton John sunglasses again.
He loves granola bars, but has a hard time chewing them...what a great look!
He was playing in a pile of mud and was crazy dirty!
My favorite tax deduction :)

2 comments:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

I love the bib!!

Chris Haven said...

he is a cutie, how old is he again? He looks so big to me. Gotta love that bib! keep us posted about the nighttime issues.