About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pics

Eli enjoying his class picnic the last day of school.  He wore himself out!




Papa and Eli hanging in our backyard.  Eli was doing everything Papa was doing.  It was so cute!




We went to Holland, MI to start our home study.  The agency was having a picnic so we got to swim for 3 hours.  Eli had a blast!  We got in the car, he asked for his cheerios, and before we knew it, this is what we saw:












Eli is being featured in my husband's presentation this week in Germany.  He's going to be an international star!










1 comment:

Monika said...

I can't believe how big he is! BTW....I know his teacher. I taught with her for years at two different schools. She is great!!