About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Videos...Singing and Dancing


This is kind of dark, but it's still funny...Bop, Grandpa Stobie, Eli, and Momma rockin' to a Veggietales song!


Dec 12th, Eli had his first choir performance.  He's easy to spot...he's the one sitting down!  The teachers told me they did this just because of his balance issues.  He's a great kid and seems to enjoy choir.  I'm not so sure after seeing him, but I'll take their (and his) word for it.  Eli gets an accidental solo on this one...He loves Jingle Bells!





1 comment:

The McGowans said...

Love Eli's extra little 'hey!' Couldn't stop smiling :-)