About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Marrying God

This was a conversation Eli and I had after bath tonight:

Me:  You're not getting married until you're 30.
Eli: NO!  I'm going to be 15.
Me:  Oh, you are, huh?  And just who are you going to marry?
Eli:  God!
Me:  Hmmm.  Are you going to go to college?
Eli:  Yep.
Me:  What are you going to study?
Eli:  The Bible!
Me:  Not cars?
Eli:  Nope.  Just Bible stuff.
Me:  Would you like me to help you learn some stuff now?
Eli:  Yep.

Oh, my...do I hope so!  I can't wait to see what he ends up doing with his life.  He has such compassion and love for others.  Missionary perhaps?  Love my boy :)

No comments: