About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Catch Up

I know I have lots and lots to catch all of you up on, but I can't seem to find even a few minutes in my day to sit and post. (As I typed that sentence my sister in law and nephews arrived for Thanksgiving and I had to put off the rest for a couple days.)  At least not with a clear mind!  And part of it may be that I thought I was losing my mind with a son who had a really snotty and whiny attitude for about two weeks.  Turns out he had an ear infection and is on the verge of bronchitis...I'd be pretty cranky, too!

Things are progressing well and we've had quite a few laughs, more black eyes, a few head scratchers and more broken things in the house (isn't there a saying about curiosity and a cat?).  I'll have to post lots and lots of pictures with more details.  Just know we're doing great :)

No comments: