About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Day 1

We started our Christmas gift opening on Thursday, Dec 22nd because we didn't want to overwhelm them on Christmas Day.  They each got to open two gifts.  And because they fight over who gets to go first for EVERYTHING, the kid to open the first gift opened one, the second kid opened both, and the first kid opened the last one.

I think next year I'm going to wait to put most presents under the tree until Christmas Eve, but I may choose one or two to place under the tree before hand.  Not all of the videos would upload...these two are too cute!







And for good measure, proof my girl is Ukrainian ;) We were joking with her about staying at the table all night.  Check out the attitude!

1 comment:

The Lovealls said...

Loved the videos, Natalie!

I love the one of Amelia doing Eli's hair, and Eli says, "Papa, what is this (holding a curling iron)"

Such cute videos! You will be so glad you have them someday! :)