About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back Track - May

I guess I need to start back in May, since I didn't update you on all that happened.  It's been so crazy.  

First, I got to go on Amelia's field trip toward the end of May.  She was SO excited to see all the animals, but even MORE excited to ride the bus for the very first time!  She did great, although it was a lot of work for me.  I had one other girl with me and the two of them together kept me on my toes (in a good way).

We all sat in the barn and watched a short presentation about where meat, eggs, and cheese come from; they even got to make butter :)  And if all this sounds familiar, it's because Eli got to come to this farm back in the fall.


They had matching tie dye shirts.


The rooster crowed for us this time.  He was LOUD!


I gave Amelia my camera.  She did a pretty good job!


This was her favorite - the pig.  


And then we played in the play area for a while.  She did great with all the chaos.  Maybe that's because I was with her.  I was really proud of her!


 

No comments: