About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Geez already!

Just a quick note to say, yes, I know, I owe all of you a post.  Or two.  Or a dozen.  Life has been crazy busy, but in a good way.  Dave's gone out of town twice for a week each.  Two kindergarten graduations, one all day camp, baseball season, and two summer programs.  A drug trial for Eli.  Yet another long term diagnosis for me, which explains my fatigue and "blond" moments, and a biopsy to follow in August.  A trip to Buffalo for a memorial, family reunion, and to celebrate Amelia's 7th birthday.  I have a memory card full of pictures!  I was a little nervous about summer, but we really haven't had too much time to get bored.  And tomorrow we celebrate Amelia's one year anniversary of being home with us.  Time sure does fly when you're busy with two kids!

1 comment:

The McGowans said...

Missed you! Glad to hear of your full summer, and congratulations on a year home with Amelia.

Trusting that a new diagnosis will help you plan better for daily life with your hubby and munchkins.

Martita