About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Best Surprise

My son found out today that Superheros aren't real.  That makes my heart so sad for him!  I could tell he was a little down about it, but he's taken it in stride.  He's no longer going to be a Superhero when he grows up (Boo!).

After dinner, homework and baths, the kids were in a creative mood.  Ok, so they're always in a creative mood.  And this is the result of some very serious hard work (including 2 drafts).  The first one said "I love when I hanged out with you."  I'm pretty sure that's what this one is supposed to say.  

Just what this Momma needed :)



1 comment: