About Me

My photo
My husband and I, the Dynamic Duo, have been married since 2003. We've weathered the storm of chronic disease (diagnosis 2006), infertility (diagnosis 2007), turning 30 (2006/2007 respectively) a first adoption (2009) of a tender hearted, compassionate Ukrainian BIG boy (born 2006), who has told us he'd like a baby sister, baby brother, big brother, and REALLY big sister. We recently completed our second Ukrainian adoption journey, which brought us a daughter (born 2005). We'll see what else God brings our way!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Blogs Of Note

I've decided to try something new...something I haven't done before and I'm not sure I want, but I guess maybe I do ;)  I've been following a blog called "Storing Up Treasures", which you can find here.  It's the story of a lovely lady and her "rockstar" husband who have both biological and adopted children...10 of them :)  She's doing somewhat of a promotion, which you can read about in the previous link.  She recently miscarried a child and I appreciated her honesty and transparency.  So I guess I'm trying to increase readership, although that means I'll have to post more often and keep up with my blog better.  Which is why I'm not so sure this is such a good idea!

Keep posted...I've had some struggles lately and I really need to get them out.  Man, life is just not going the way I thought it would!  But, as Jr Asparagus knows, God is bigger than the boogie man.

No comments: